Saturday, November 21, 2009

It is me again!






I know it has been a long time since I posted anything on my blog but my life is kinda of boring I think. I am getting ready to leave tomorrow for Provo as Lorilee is to get a new pacemaker. We will spend the night in a Motel so we can get to the hospital by 6:00 am. She will have to stay overnight on Monday night then we can come home the next day. I had a nice time about a month ago when we took Nadine for a ride over Nebo loop to look at all the fall colors.















Since I last blogged we have got our roof on the house replaced and we have new vehicles now. These are nice to have now. We got rid of the old cars and worked on the yard and been doing other boring stuff like that. Work has been going along steady and I am approaching my retirement which is great I can see the light at the end of the tunnel only less than a year and a half. The balcony was redone also on the house and I have all the stuff to build a new railing around it but that will have to wait till spring.
We everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and wish you all the best.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well with the operation:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you again. The house looks great!! and so do the trees. We hope everything went well with Lorilee. You need to keep us posted. We love ya and hope you had a good thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete