Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I guess I had better write something on my blog since I haven't in a while. I think I don't have anything worth writing about so maybe this will bore you all. We have all been bitten by the Farm Town bug and I have been busy working my farm and it seems like all the family is doing it. It seems to be very addictive. I can hardly wait to look each day and see what is ready for harvest and what I can give as a farm gift to others. It is all quite fun.

This last few days have been spent helping my wife and daughter get better from their flu fortunatly it wasn't the swine flu but they were still very sick and I stayed home a couple of days to help them out. They are both doing better now. I went back to work today and it was a long day. At least it is nice to have a job right now.

Our temple district is due to go online with the new Family Search so I got registered to use it. I hope it will clear up alot of double work that has been done for the same people.

I tried to get the lawn mowed for the first time this year but am still working on it as the tending of my sick ones took up alot of time. I still have half the back yard to do yet. I have yet to turn in the water for the lawn yet. I have a lot to do and my aching back doesn't help any. I have to quit every so often to rest the back. It seems like the weather is bad when the weekend comes around and that hasn't helped any either.

I hope we can get things ready and maybe take the trailer for a little camp trip this summer. I miss the hills and camping among the pines and trees. Cabin fever I guess.

Lorilee and I have plaved some Wii bowling and boy she can bowl on the game anyway. I have only won once when we have gone head to head.
Well I am going to sign off for now and say Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. I love Farm Town! We have had th same yard issues. The weather is always bad on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all love farm town, so fun.We've mowed many times, but we don't have the snow to contend with.
    I'm glad your family is getting better. We miss camping also, we will most likely go to Pine Valley and camp. it's close and nice.

    ReplyDelete