Monday, January 5, 2009

It's soooo Cold here!!

Well we made it back from Sunny St. George on Dec 30 and enjoyed a couple of days of fairly warm weather before it started getting cold again. We got 3 inches of snow on Sat night and today we have recieved another inch today and it is still snowing now. It was seven degrees below zero today and nine below on Sunday morning. I have shovel my walk twice now and it needs it again now. St. George was nice. Thanks to Dad and Mom for letting us visit them. Mom always feeds us well and we had a nice time there. I went and watched Dad at work last Monday. He is doing really good. Nothing much else is happening here it is to cold to go outside very long. I put a new shelf up for Lorilee and also put a new doorknob on the bed room door that has a lever handle so Lorilee could open it easier. Now we need to get one for the front door and back door also but they will need to be keyed. I may even paint the bathroom later on this month. Hope everyone is having a good new year.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I should quit complaining about the bitter cold that we are having here in Alamo. When I came home at noon today it was 27 degrees and I didn't like it. I guess you have us beat there in Gunnison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably have us beat too. My thermometer said 10 degrees here today. Have I ever mentioned that I HATE winter. I hope you can stay warm inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man thats really really cold. I wouldn't like that at all. I know it gets cold where Nadine is too. I LOVE St. George. Stay inside and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete