Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Been Three Weeks!! Really?




Ok so I haven't done a blog for a while sorry. I keep thinking my life is so boring you wouldn't want to here it. I mean after a long day of taking all the crap at work( you know unclogging inmate toilets) I don't come home and do much that is too exciting. Last week I had to change out my water heater. That was quite a moment. Moment! what am I saying it took Three hours to do and I am a professional plumber. My wife commented she was glad she didn't have to pay a plumber to come do it. Then one day last week I came home to an emptier yard as my wife instructed the power company tree trimmers who came to trim my weeping willow, she told them to go ahead and chop it all the way down. OOOOh Noooo!!! I didn't think I was a tree hugger but bye bye tree. Nothing else too exciting. I now have two years four months left before I can retire from the prison. Parole is a coming!!!! Well I will end this for now. I have got to charge some more double A batteries so I can take some more pictures. You know everytime you want to take a picture the batteries are dead. What's Up with that!!! Go Cardinals!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow!!! I would die if I came home and my tree was gone. Calvin thinks it's a bother most of the time but I love trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops there goes another weeping willow tree plant. We think a like I feel like I don't do anything very interesting so I don't post very often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry I tagged you, go to my blog to see what to do.

    ReplyDelete